Thursday, July 16, 2009

wow

i feel like i havn't blogged in like years. truthfully i have been busy and havn't been able to. oh this loneliness hurts so much. i feel like im getting weaker and weaker by the moment. i just wish so much. like Ray J said if i had one wish. but enough of that. these last couple of days been good. i got to hang out with people from school...What? haha i know right it was cool but still awkward. Matt apoligised to me which was random but good at the same time. but still not enough to bring her back. i smoke now. unhealthy habit but it realease the stress that been coming over me for 2 weeks now. and i also made 2 really cool friends squints and annie. haha they are really cool and annie even gave me a nickname...Puppy haha i guess but hopefully the girl they introduce me to is cool and helps me get over her. but part of me actually should i say all of me doesnt want to move on. my heart is telling me to wait even if it hurts you. "if you dont blog about it about it,it will help you get over it" no it wont this is my way of realeasing my stress for the moment but yea hit you guys up later im tired and cant sleep. which sucks cuz i have no one to talk to :( it would be...nvm

No comments:

Post a Comment