Thursday, July 9, 2009

I dont know what to call this

so yesterday i went to IB with travis,james,and marc. i thought it would be good for me and get my mind off of things.WRONG i just couldnt stop thinking about her. I just wanted to be with her right there in the water. But i know it wont happen. I woke up early today and i ran all the way to Reo just so i can give her the letters i wrote for her. i left and i started to run back home. i thought i was gonna stop at parkside park to kick it with someone for alittle but they ended up bailing on me. seems like people been doing that to me lately :(once i got near the school my knee gave out worst pain in awhile. so ashjax offered to give me a ride but carlos happened to drive by and picked me up. we went to my house caught up on old times and finally he left. now im here all by my self :( wish i could be with her

No comments:

Post a Comment