Sunday, July 12, 2009

so....

wow so these last couple of days have been up and down. it started off friday night where i went to youth service. the sermon was amazing. then saturday was good to i whooped travis and chris at a game of madden then ofcourse wen to chris's house after. chris had left to pick up his older brother and me and travis had a real deep convo that had me in tears. ofcourse it was about my situation with jennifer. and i guess you can say that i want to make her happy no matter how much it hurts me. i had my chance to be happy but i messed up and im paying the consequence for what i did. i didnt cheat on her but what i did was messed up. so i'll just let her be happy even if it means that im not. :/ so i called her at 2 in the morning and had a good convo with her. i also made a song i'll post it below. and today church again was amazing. and my day was actually going pretty good until my freaking parents messed it up for me. ugh but watever what can you do. well im finished catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your profile picture haha. It's like you're saying, "what what!!"

    ReplyDelete